Dimensional Health: The Philosophy & Techniques for Healing & Wellness
During this 3 day retreat the integrative practice of Dimensional Health will be explored at length. Dimensional Health is a practice that integrates the physical, emotional, mental & spiritual aspects of wellness.
In Dimensional Health situations are treated as unique entities, though with patterns and layers. They are imprints which have environmental, physiological, psychological and spiritual elements.
When transformation occurs as in Dimensional Health, transitions occur within and throughout the individual. The progression, though not always linear, is from Dimensional Stagnation to Dimensional Healing into Dimensional Wellness. The goal is always optimal wellness.
In this retreat we offer opportunities for a deeper understanding of the dimensional process while being submerged in the philosophy and practice of Dimensional Health. You will be offered opportunities to expand your understanding of the Dimensional theories and process while exploring the events that impact transitions. You will be exposed to and experience practical techniques within the Dimensional Toolbox which facilitates this process. You will be provided ample opportunities to experience how the Dimensional Toolbox can support identifying, clarifying and actively managing one’s life situations.
This retreat is highly interactive. It includes experiential group along with extensive small group and individual experiences. This occurs within a supportive environment, and ample time is available for contemplation. Events are offered in aesthetically pleasing environments and the culture, along with the surroundings facilitate the learning and transformational experience. This experience is didactic. It also includes a presentation & extensive handouts are also provided.
Participants will be able to:
1. Discuss the concepts of Dimensional Health, Dimensional Stagnation, Dimensional Healing and Dimensional Wellness.
2. Discuss the progression from Dimensional Stagnation to Dimensional Healing into Dimensional Wellness.
3. Identify and examine how maladaptive patterns have contributed to Dimensional Stagnation.
4. Identify, examine and implement transitional strategies for realigning maladaptive patterns that contributed to Dimensional Stagnation.
5. Identify and discuss practical techniques and concerns within the Dimensional Toolbox, for facilitating the transitional process.
6. Explore, discuss and implement appropriate Dimensional Tools which support identifying, clarifying, and actively managing life situations.
7. Develop a plan for goal fulfillment that incorporates proven Dimensional Tools which support identifying, clarifying, and actively managing life situations.
Introduction to and implementation of this model of wellness is available through a variety of formats.
Consultations, workshops, seminars and retreats are available.
Discuss with us the possibility of Asheville nursing CEUs.
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
From education to expansion and transformation, consider allowing Loretta O’Hanlon assist you in manifesting the life you were meant to live.